Thursday 16 April 2020

Dwarf King

The Dwarven painting mission continues with the completion of the Dwarf King and a cannon.
Surrounded by his guard of Hammerers

He towers over them - on his rock!

A Dwarf master gunner aims his cannon

This one will make a big boom!
The Tunnellers, Runesmith and gyrocopter are well underway, so should appear here soon. School ahs officially started again, and I am teaching on-line from home, which is interesting and just as time consuming as going to work normally. But it does mean I can go to the garage during my lunch break and finish my basing!

Nate

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful cannon and noble king, super work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work on these Nate- vibrant, bold colours DO work well with fantasy armies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keith. yes, I agree. A bit like painting Marlburians!

      Delete