Thursday, 3 December 2015

More fodder for the post-apocalyptic feeding frenzy

Latest figures for Geoff are done:
Firefighter and friend
Little girl and bigger girl
Another shot of bigger girl from a different angle.
Heavily armed dude and machete dude
Witch-hunter from the business end
From the left
From behind
And from the right
And one more of bigger girl/Laurie/Katniss - we've now seen her from all angles.
All of these figures are Hasslefree minis, two of which are resin (no-prize available for guessing which two). Fun to paint. I now have four samurai and a geisha to paint. Hopefully I'll have them completed by the weekend.

Nate

10 comments:

  1. Nate, this group is some of your finest brushwork yet. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jon. I appreciate the praise!

      Delete
  2. Bloody fantastic stuff Nate! The old fella will be very happy with those new toys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rodger. I believe that he is pleased.

      Delete
  3. Terrific stuff. I especially like the Witch-Hunter; cracking work on their trench coat :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bk. I was originally thinking of going black, but I like the brown as the main colour.

      Delete