Sunday 17 May 2020

Spanish town so far

The church is finished, bar a couple of little additions that I will get to when I have the chance to find the necessary accessories.


At the same time this building was completed:
So the Spanish village so far has 8 buildings and looks like this:
And if you add in the walled farm bases that I built, it looks like this:

I have more buildings planned, but they will probably be a couple of months away in the next school holidays.
The final touches of drybrushing were also put to the Great War building.

Right. Back to school tomorrow and back to evening painting sessions - I have plenty to get on with starting with the last of the Successors.

Nate

10 comments:

  1. Some awesome buildings there Nathan. Very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rodger. I need to have a game where I use them now!

      Delete
  2. Those are wonderful looking Spanish buildings Nate...fantastic work. Hope to see them in a game very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully soon. It's annoying how real life just suddenly woke up this week!

      Delete
  3. Your Spanish village is superb! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jonathan. Building it has gotten quite addictive.

      Delete
  4. Very nice Nate
    And no doubt very useful for a lot of periods.

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am wondering about setting my 30 Years War imagi-nations in a Mediterranean country now...

      Delete