Wednesday 3 June 2020

Dewback and Scouts

The latest figures to be finished are a Dewback and a unit of Imperial Scouts.
Great character in these models.
 I chose the rider with the modified Lewis gun in homage to my World War One obsession.
Once again I followed Sorastro's advice - wet blending followed by a wash.

The shading on the scouts is a bit too subtle in places. Some just look white.

The black is all Citadel Contrast Black Templar.
It took two evenings to get these guys painted, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Techniques like wet blending and using contrast paints are great fun.

Nate

8 comments:

  1. Very nice work again Nate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great additions.
    Excellent stuff.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nathan, who makes these Star Wars figures? The beast is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are Star Wars Legion figures by Fantasy Flight Games.

      Delete
  4. Very nice Nate...
    I’ve always liked the Imperial attitude towards scouting... “dress them in white captain... I want to see where they are going”

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete