Friday 8 February 2013

I won!

It seems that Tim at Heropress liked my little comic strip outlining the origin of the Hand and decided to award it first place. Today my prize arrived in the mail - a copy of the Icons superpowered roleplaying game.
The cover of the book
I have never done any roleplaying, always being a tabletop miniatures gamer, but to be honest it doesn't look too different to something like Supersystem. I'm going to give it a good read, but first impressions on flicking through are that it is a colourful, well-laid out book. It may convert well into miniature gaming, or it may be the first time I actually cross over to the dark side and try some roleplaying. Either way, I'm very grateful to receive it and a big thanks to Tim for running the competition.

Nate

2 comments: