Thursday 21 February 2019

The Official Handbook of the NDC Universe

I've hardly got time to maintain one blog, so of course, I've created another one. I've been posting a lot of superhero related material this year, and the universe has become something of an obsession. At the same time I'm aware that a lot of people that follow this blog come here for more historical wargames content. So I figured the super-stuff should probably live in its own world.
The first entry in the handbook
The Handbook isn't just meant to be where I post games and conversions though. The idea is to document the universe that myself and my friend Dan have created, looking at the different characters, teams, worlds and cities we have designed. It is a long term project that will get updated when inspiration strikes. For a start it requires art work, which will deviate time away from painting. But it scratches another creative itch I have, and allows me to indulge another hobby.
Battle reports will still show up here as well though.

Nate

2 comments: