Tuesday 4 June 2013

Repaints continue

Here are some Centurions from my repainted company. They don't have their individual markings yet and it isn't the greatest photo taken tonight in poor lighting, but it gives the general impression.
Ready for action
The Hannants paint is interesting. It has been providing quite a brown shade with most of my painting, but the other day it came out a much greener grey. For the life of me I haven't been able to figure out why. I've tried not shaking it, and I've tried shaking it lots. Neither seems to be able to replicate the colour. Go figure.

On the other hand I've finally cracked the Vallejo recipe for Sinai Grey - Use Green Grey and US Field Drab combined. It doesn't actually matter what the ratio is, because Sinai Grey itself isn't consistent. I'm going to paint my halftracks with this mixture and I'll post them once they are complete.

And here is another hint at the next project:
Is there something on my shoe?
Nate

1 comment: