Saturday 22 December 2012

The shiny new blog

This new blog is to kick off where my previous blog - ndcblog.wordpress.com - left off. Why a new blog? Well, first and foremost the old blog was about my wargaming collaborations with my good mate Dan, but it has been two years since Dan shifted overseas and I felt that it was time to start over. So here it is. The first few posts will talk about my current projects and the history and rationale for why I chose to do them out of all the different possibilities for gaming.

2 comments:

  1. Just found your new blog Nate, best of luck with it. Following and linked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Scott. I've slowed down a bit in the last month, but then so has the hobby as work gets into gear. Games night this Friday, though, so hopefully I'll get back into the blogging swing again.

    ReplyDelete