Wednesday 7 August 2019

The shape of things to come

The last week or so I've been following the buzz centred around this upcoming game:

Unlike the Batman miniatures game that I just never got into, the Marvel Universe is my true home (and of course the NDC Universe, but that is another matter altogether). So this game really excites me. I'm hoping to see my two favourite groups, the X-Men and Fantastic Four, represented in this game, but I feel that it will be a bit like Pokemon in that I'll just have to catch them all.

With the impending annual reminder of my nativity, I've also determined to finally get Star Wars Legion underway as well. Clone Wars is coming out, and I was mightily tempted - Yoda and Obi-Wan are my favourite Star Wars characters - but I'm going to start off in the rebellion. So the core box set and some rebel pathfinders are in order, combined with a great deal where I just picked up 2 core sets worth of imperials!
Image result for https://www.atomic mass games.comStar Wars Legion

It is a great time in the history of world to be a comics fan/star wars nut/ miniatures enthusiast!

Nate

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a lot to look forward to! We have only played a handful of Legion games, but love the miniatures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've enjoyed the commission stuff that I've done for Craig, so I know I like painting them. That's half the battle!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yep. I'll be in there boots and all I think.

      Delete
  3. Both great projects. The Marvel miniatures are intriguing I am just not sure about the size of them yet with them being listed as 40mm scale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw a picture of Black Widow next to a Primaris Space Marine. They were about the same height!

      Delete