Sunday 5 May 2019

This week's painting

First up, what I've completed this week:
Some Bretonnian Archers which will become a unit of scouts for my Fantasy Empire army.

The lord of my undead legions, a Vampire warrior. Counts as Elite Foot that can fly in Dragon Rampant

Robin Hood. I have big plans for him and his Merry Men - more in the future.

Rebel Commandos

I'm glad they put Pruneface in there.

And a Mon Calamari sniper
A platoon of British infantry for Great War

Only the support elements left to complete and my Great War British army is finished. Then it will be the turn of the Germans.
Some battered markers for Dragon Rampant, and a treasure chest objective marker.
So a pretty productive week again, although I have to admit that I only finished off most of these figures from last week. The Great War Brits and the battered markers were the only things painted entirely within the last 7 days. Still, at least things are getting finished!

Nate

10 comments:

  1. That is a lot of stuff to cross your painting desk in a week, Nathan. All of your work looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jonathan. Painting has slowed a little this week, though.

      Delete
  2. Very productive indeed Nate - I particularly like the WW1 Brits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keith. I've finished all the Brits now - pictures this weekend!

      Delete
  3. Inspired job on these beautiful figures, and this lord of my undead legions enjoys a fantastic base as well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil. I really enjoyed working on his base. That's the beauty of these single model units.

      Delete
  4. A real variety of periods completed, and a really like the vampire warrior.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peter, I look forward to getting him out for a run - unfortunately his legions haven't risen from the ground to join him - yet!

      Delete
  5. Certainly a broad sweep of interests there...
    I particularly like the old one piece plastic Bretonnians.

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aly. Yes, I love the simplicity of the sculpts, while still keeping plenty of character.

      Delete