Thursday 7 March 2019

Shattered woods

With the imminent release of Battlefront's new Great War book, some terrain was thought to be in order. To my shame I still haven't painted the Great War armies which were purchased when the first iteration of the Great War emerged, and they have been traded back and forth between myself and Craig more than a few times. They are now back here and I'm determined to get them completed.
Here's the only stands of German Infantry finished so far amidst the woods.
The woods are cardboard with twigs cut up and hot glued on. Then they've been painted and flocked. Not too bad an effect I think!

Nate

8 comments:

  1. Nice job Nathan - my friend Mark made similar decimated woods for our 28mm WW1 battles - will be interested to see how your FoW WW1 collection comes out when fully painted - there is some motivation for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'll chip away in the background. So many things I want to get done this year, we'll see how it goes.

      Delete
  2. Ah the ubiquitous garden twigs...1001 uses for a wargamer.

    ReplyDelete