Sunday 21 April 2019

Latest painting

Things that have been finished and not photographed recently (excluding the Mortal Gods Greeks and Fantasy that have featured in the last couple of game reports).

First up - Kill Team Chaos Marines. Now I have two painted kill-teams I should probably try and play the game...
These guys are Slaanesh lovers, because shocking pink is the perfect colour for any great warrior.


Next up, a Fantasy Goblin Rock Lobba. This is an extension/option for the Orc and Goblin army.
You have to love the character in these GW models.
Then there is some Byzantine goodness for SAGA.
Cataphracts
Varangians - love those axes!
For the fantasy armies I have some magic users and Elven allied cavalry for the Imperial forces to paint. I've decided that I will use the Silver Helms I've got as an addition to the humans rather than do a full Elven army. I'll have my hands full with Undead and Dwarfs anyway.
The whole Byzantine army is finished and ready now, although their Norman opponents are a little way down the painting queue. Luckily John has finished armies so they may get a run before I create their opponents.
I have 8 figures for Mortal Gods to complete over the next couple of nights and some cart-horses before I get stuck into some Star Wars Legion for Craig, which I want to complete by the end of the week. So hopefully a few more photos next Sunday.

Nate

13 comments:

  1. Very nicely done Nate - the fantasy stuff isn't really my cup of tea but the cataphracts and Varangians are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keith. Varangians were fun to paint as there were only four and I could take some time with detailing.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Nate, love the cataphracts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tone of pink Nathan! I hope you are enjoying the school hols.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark. School holidays are brilliant, as ever, but oh so short...

      Delete
  4. Now that's a brave, but brilliant colour palette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael. I don't get to paint pink often, so I make the most of it when I do!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Barks. When I saw yours I almost thought about going with black rather than brass for the trimmings, but wanted them to sparkle!

      Delete
  6. Lovely looking cataphracts! Great looking chaos marines too!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete