Tuesday 21 October 2014

Not to be a Boer, but...

The last of the companies for IHMN that I've painted for Geoff is these Black Tree Designs Boers.
The full Boer force
Boer command, complete with pinstripe jacket on the man in charge and my attempt at corduroy on the guy in the middle.
A few more Commandos
I like to think the guy in the middle has just left his bank job, thrown on his old brown jacket and taken to the field.
The last three figures, including another corduroy jacket.
These aren't the best of Black Tree's castings that I've painted, but they still turned out rather nice. The limited colour pallet did get a bit 'boering'... I'll get my hat...

Nate

7 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to a game with guys already Nate! Wonderful work Sir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rodger. They'll be winging their way down very soon.

      Delete
  2. These guys are really fantastic, love the poses and the excellent paint work...great basement too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work, the pin-striping is superb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed doing it - but only on a limited number of figures!

      Delete
  4. Really nice. Great job.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete